The bellows globe valve is mainly used to cut off the pipeline medium. Due to the large force required for opening and closing, the opening height is small and the closing time is shorter than that of the gate valve. The shut-off valve adopts a double-layer bellows design. Under high temperature conditions, the valve stem does not contact the medium, and the double packing provides absolute safety protection to ensure zero leakage.
1. Double-layer bellows design ensures sufficient strength and toughness, which can be opened and closed 10,000 times
2. The bonnet made of solid material is more reliable under special conditions (such as high pressure shock or water hammer)
3. Refueling hole to ensure the valve is lubricated outdoors or under high temperature conditions
4. Well-processed convex flange with anti-corrosion protection film, providing large size flange cover
5. Double-layer corrugated pipe is welded to the valve stem to maintain stable running performance and avoid valve stem vibration caused by valve plug vibration
6. In high temperature conditions, the valve stem does not contact the medium to ensure reliable operation of the valve stem
7.Standard non-rotating device guarantees reliable use of double-layer bellows
8. Double stuffing box provides absolute safety guarantee to ensure zero leakage
9. Equipped with balanced valve plug above DN150 to ensure that the shut-off valve can be easily opened and closed under high pressure difference
10. Non-lifting handwheel design, reducing running space
No matter what kind of packaging, the principle is to protect the bellows globe valve from damage.
1. Packaging method The finished product is packed in a carton, wooden box or pallet. Which packaging material is used is determined by the contract or by the sales department based on the specific situation of the product, such as specifications, quantity, etc.
2. Packaging requirements The warehouse clerk shall perform delivery inspection in accordance with the "Product Delivery Sheet" and "Final Inspection and Test Operation Specifications" before packaging, and confirm the packaging before packaging.
a The single packaged valve product should be packed in a box of appropriate size, and then tied and fastened with a rope;
b The outside of the carton should indicate the arrival, delivery unit, product name, model, specifications, and number of this batch.
c When the valve leaves the factory, each stainless steel bellows globe valve should have relevant technical documents such as product certification, product inspection report (specified in the contract), material quality certificate, product manual (specified in the contract) and other related technical documents.
a Before packing the valve, carefully check whether the model, specification, quantity and certificate of stainless steel bellows globe valve are consistent with the packing list.
b Single product packed in wooden cases. For heavier, medium-sized products. When packing, use foam or other methods to prevent the product from shaking.
c Multiple products packed in wooden cases. For small size, light weight and large number of products. Fill with foam or other soft materials when packing to prevent the products from colliding with each other during transportation.
d The iron box should be used around the wooden box to prevent the wooden box from being damaged during transportation.
e Each box should be accompanied by relevant technical documents such as the product certificate, packing list, product inspection report (specified in the contract), material quality certificate (specified in the contract), product specifications (specified in the contract), and fixed in the box Somewhere.
f The shipping marks outside the wooden box (address of consignee, address of consignee, consignor, etc.) should be neatly written and clear.