Cyclone steam-water separator uses centrifugal force and impact force to effectively separate the water in the pipeline, so that the steam and air pipeline system will not cause problems such as rust and water hammer, and improve the dryness of steam and air. Thermal efficiency.
Features and structure
分离效率高 High separation efficiency
压降损失低 Low pressure drop loss
排放凝结水快 · Draining condensate quickly
无需维护 No maintenance required
除去99%的液体和固体夹带颗粒大于10微米 Removes 99% of liquid and solid entrained particles larger than 10 microns
1. The soda-water separator must be installed horizontally on the pipe so that the drainage outlet faces downward
2.A trap must be installed under the drain
3. The top of the trap should be lower than the drain of the steam separator
4. Please check the flow direction of the fluid and the inlet and outlet directions of the steam separator beforehand, and install it correctly
5. Because this product is heavy, be sure to use a lifting device to reliably support this product when connecting to the pipeline
6. When installing this product, please ensure the height dimension, the space required for maintenance and inspection
No matter what kind of packaging, the principle is to protect the soda separator from damage.
1. Packaging method The packaging material of the finished product of the soda separator is sack, woven bag, wooden box or pallet. Which packaging material is used is determined by the contract or by the sales department based on the specific situation of the product, such as specifications, quantity, etc.
2. Packaging requirements The warehouse clerk shall perform delivery inspection in accordance with the "Product Delivery Sheet" and "Final Inspection and Test Operation Specifications" before packaging, and confirm the packaging before packaging.
Sack or woven bag
a Single packaged valve product should be packed in a bag of appropriate size, and then tied and tied with a rope;
b The outside of sacks and woven bags should indicate the arrival, delivery unit, product name, model, specifications, and number of this batch.
c When the valve leaves the factory, each steam-water separator should have relevant technical documents such as product certificate, product inspection report (specified in the contract), material quality certificate, product manual (specified in the contract) and other related technical documents.
a Before packing the valve, carefully check whether the model, specification, quantity and certificate of the water separator are consistent with the packing list.
b Single product packed in wooden cases. For heavier, medium-sized products. When packing, use foam or other methods to prevent the product from shaking.
c Multiple products packed in wooden cases. For small size, light weight and large number of products. Fill with foam or other soft materials when packing to prevent the products from colliding with each other during transportation.
d The iron box should be used around the wooden box to prevent the wooden box from being damaged during transportation.
e Each box should be accompanied by relevant technical documents such as the product certificate, packing list, product inspection report (specified in the contract), material quality certificate (specified in the contract), product specifications (specified in the contract), and fixed in the box Somewhere.
f The shipping marks outside the wooden box (address of consignee, address of consignee, consignor, etc.) should be neatly written and clear.